All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoverty in Europe synthesizes the author's exploration of the topic as presented at the twelfth Yrjo Jahnsson Lecture at the University of Helsinki. This three lecture collection confronts the serious questions surrounding the persistence of poverty in rich countries. It covers the topics of financial poverty in the European Union, the ecomics of poverty and exclusion, and the political ecomy of poverty.
- Author BiographyA. B. Atkinson is Warden of Nuffield College, Oxford.
- Author(s)A. B. Atkinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Yrjo Jahnsson Lectures
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.