All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe path toward ethical, authentic, and effective use of power is illuminated in this comprehensive crash course in developing external authority, navigating high-power roles and responsibilities, and finding personal power. The book combines cutting-edge psychological theory with practical exercises, stories, and examples from the author s experiences as a leadership coach and consultant to provide readers with the tools and instructions to find their unique map of powers. From bosses to parents, politicians to protesters, power rests in the hands of everyone, everywhere.
- Author BiographyJulie Diamond, Ph.D. is a leadership coach and consultant who has spent 30 years working around the world in the field of human and organizational change. She is a founder of the Process Work Institute and the cofounder of the Power2 Leaderlab. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Dr Julie Diamond
- PublisherBelly Song Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBelly Song Press
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.