All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDriving a power boat can be exhilarating and fun. Here, at last, in a handy quick-access format, is a straightforward guide packed with helpful advice, tips and illustrations to help the reader handle their boat safely and competently on the water. The Power Boater's Guide aims to equip the reader with all the skills they need in a convenient splash-proof fold-back form - ideal for quick on-board use. It covers; the boat's controls the boat's engines berthing, anchoring and mooring navigating with electronics quick reference buoyage chart quick reference Mayday Procedure weather rule of the road and much more!
- Author BiographyBasil Mosenthal has written several bestselling books for Adlard Coles Nautical. Richard Mortimer is an RYA Yachtmaster Power Instructor with extensive experience, and runs Onboard Power.
- Author(s)Basil Mosenthal,Richard Mortimer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Note4clr photos,illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width250 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.