All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionProgressive educational approaches are currently in crisis in the face of globalization and conservative retrenchment. This book proposes a new framework for critical pedagogy that develops strategies for responding to the proceduralization of schooling and public life in general.
- Author BiographyNoah De Lissovoy is Assistant Professor in the College of Education of the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Author(s)Noah De Lissovoy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.