Power Isotonics: The Complete Book of Dynamic Self-Resistance Exercises for Men and Women by David Nordmark (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPower Isotonics is a revolutionary exercise system which utilizes dynamic self-resistance exercises to build muscle and sculpt the body safely and easily. For thousands of years athletes of all kinds have utilized these kinds of exercises, pitting muscle against muscle, to build strong and functional physiques. Power Isotonics is a modern take on these time proven methods. Do you want to develop a perfectly muscled chest and washboard abs that draw attention on any beach? Do you want to develop well-rounded shoulders and powerful arms that never tire? Do you want to maintain a healthy, flexible spine that will help you stay perpetually young? How about effortlessly projecting health, confidence and animal magnetism to everyone around you? No matter what your age or present physical condition Power Isotonics can help you get the body of your dreams while putting you on the road to optimal health. Think of all the things you can do and accomplish with a strong, healthy body. These exercises are incredibly safe, effective and can be done anywhere at anytime. No special equipment is required whatsoever. With Power Isotonics you are your own gym. To learn more about this course as well as others related to natural fitness and health (t to mention special deals!) visit animal-kingdom-workouts.com to learn more.
- Author BiographyDavid Nordmark has a life-long interest in health and fitness. In the past he has participated in such sports as soccer, basketball and hockey. He also was once an avid runner and weightlifter but has since come to his senses. Today he mainly does natural exercises like yoga, isometrics and the bodyweight exercises found on his website, www.animal-kingdom-workouts.com. He is also available as a personal fitness trainer to those who are really committed to changing their health and lifestyle for the better. Information on this can be found on his website: www.animal-kingdom-workouts.com David lives in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia Canada, although he really wouldn't mind living somewhere else during the winter. He's currently working on making that dream a reality.
- Author(s)David Nordmark
- Date of Publication03/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.