All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs a professional working with all types of children on a daily basis, you kw what a positive influence parents can have on a child's success in school and beyond. You also kw how essential parental involvement is for children with attention deficit disorders, especially when the child's difficult behaviors controlsituations with his or her peers, siblings, and adults. Now you can give parents guidance and hope in dealing with their children through Power Parenting for Children with ADD/ADHD: A Practical Parent's Guide for Managing Difficult Behaviors. Written in clear, ntechnical language, this much-needed guide provides practical, real-life techniques and activities to help parents.
- Author BiographyGrad L. Flick, Ph.D., has extensive experience in both research and clinical practice with children who have attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, and emotional problems. He has also lectured and published extensively on ADD and child behavior management. Dr. Flick and his wife are the parents of a child with a learning disability and attention deficit disorder.
- Author(s)G.L. Flick
- PublisherCentre for Applied Research in Education
- Date of Publication24/04/1996
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationParamus, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Applied Research in Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.