All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a major work on constitutional and political change in Australia. Examining change from a variety of perspectives, it seeks to pry open the reasons for the repeated failure of constitutional change in Australia, as well as reflecting upon the events of 11 November 1975 and the move towards an Australian republic. The theme running through the book is the interaction of the Australian Constitution and Australian democracy. Contributors include leading scholars from fields ranging from law to political science to psychology. The book also includes contributions from several major political and legal players.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight270 g
- Edited byGeorge Williams,Michael Coper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.