Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPower Pitching is based on the philosophy that we are all trying to pitch something, whether it is a product, service, an idea or point of view. It is intended to help sales people, executives, lawyers, educators, and preachers get their message across with more consistency. In Power Pitching you will learn game changing techniques to advance your career: *How to develop the richest, most expressive voice. *A quick and easy way to increase vocal power and believability. *Taking control of the room by taking control of the platform. *PowerPoints that really connect with the audience. Other secrets from the Power Pitcher's Hall of Fame conquering stage fright, verbal persuasion, timing, microphone techniques, getting your energy up, use of props and charts, turning around negative feedback, and developing your own humor.
- Author BiographyWith his love of magic and theater Dave Tice has been performing since the age of 12. Bitten by the broadcasting bug in college, he spent 20 years working behind the microphone in major market radio and television. He has worked as popular morning show disc jockey, as Music Director and Commercial Production Director. In his role of Radio Program Director, one of his most rewarding duties was coaching young announcers to help them develop their voice and talent. With his experience as a Voice-Over Announcer specializing in characters and dialects, he brings a unique perspective on voice acting. Dave has also worked for ten years as sales professional, first selling radio and TV time, also telecommunications, financials, and computer software. He has frequently been asked to train and mentor junior members of his team in cold calling and closing sales. I've seen presentations by many top professionals, and fully 80% of them don't use their voices properly. The consequences can range from chronically losing their voice to chronically losing their audience. Also, I have seen many smart people fail to communicate the benefits of a brilliant product or idea because they didn't know how to showcase it. You can't close the deal if your audience has already tuned you out!
- Author(s)Dave Tice
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.