All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets of influence, impact and transformational leadership Power Play is the powerful and practical 21st century guide to mega-impact and influence, providing business leaders with explosive influence strategies to move people into action and results. Influence, like gravity, pulls success into your orbit and gives you the power to make real changes in your relationships, your organisation and the world. This book explores the different types of power and you will learn when to coerce, when to collaborate and when to connect. You'll delve into areas of influence that you may t have considered, including the power of message, context, empathy, humour, positioning, love and more. This book identifies the strengths and weaknesses of each of these influence tools and offers practical tips so you can create a seismic shift in your influence while maintaining authenticity and integrity. Influence is the key factor that allows you to build powerful relationships that facilitate more effective leadership. It can mean the difference between achieving results and falling short, keeping clients or losing them, winning that pitch or blowing it. This book shows you how to amplify your influence and turbo charge your impact in every area. * Understand the different types of power * Discover new tools of influence and the art of power play * Explore influence strategies with impact and integrity * Become a power player and deliver results Influence is a science, and it's the key to your personal and professional success. Power Play helps you build a bottomless supply, and wield it with authenticity, compassion and integrity.
- Author BiographyYamini Naidu is a global expert in leadership and influence through storytelling. Her unique blend of humour, authenticity, practicality and motivation have put her in high demand as a speaker and presenter. She is the co-author of the bestselling, Hooked: How Leaders Connect, Engage and Inspire with Storytelling. Find out more at yamininaidu.com.au.
- Author(s)Yamini Naidu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.