All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionI pray for this book: may it find its rightful place in the hearts and minds of many. -Marianne Williamson, #1 New York Times bestselling author. Power Prayer is the definitive guide....Gary and Chrissie Blaze are Spiritual powerhouses! -Lynne McTaggart, international bestselling author, The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond. Power Prayer is an invaluable Spiritual Guidebook that helps us to: Become a powerful instrument for healing and positive change in the world; to never again feel the despair of I'm only one person - what can I do? Gain inner peace and personal healing in only a few minutes a day. Turn on our 'heart switch', gaining a deeper understanding of our lives and sense of purpose; Use prayer as a powerful spiritual tool for personal and global transformation. Prayer in all its manifestation is the common language of the heart; it lives within us with power and grace and, when shared with others, it becomes a magical elixir bringing hope, healing and harmony. Power Prayer when properly understood and applied is, as Mahatma Gandhi said: the most potent instrument of action. Power Prayer is a combination of western mysticism, Eastern energy practices and the yogas of India and Tibet. It is based on the exceptionally powerful prayer technique devised by Yoga Master, Dr. George King, of whom Chrissie and Gary Blaze were close students for over twenty years.
- Author BiographyChrissie and Gary Blaze are international speakers, healers, ordained priests and spiritual teachers. As longtime close students of renowned Yoga Master, Dr. George King, they have studied, used and taught the science of prayer for over twenty years. Chrissie is also the author of nine published books, including Workout for the Soul and Deeper Into Love, and is a radio show host of three radio shows at Body Mind Spirit Radio. She has been a regular media guest for over twenty years. She is a professional astrologer, trained at London's prestigious Faculty of Astrological Studies, and has an astrology website at www.chrissieblaze.com. She was also trained as a Lecturer at the University of London. Gary Blaze is a QiGong teacher/practitioner with a website at www.qihealingsanctuary.com. He practices and teaches the energetics and philosophy behind Chinese Medicine, Medical Qigong, the Internal Martial Arts, and Qigong. Gary also devised the Qi Healing System and has a website www.qihealingsystem.com. Selected Speaking Engagements: Invited by Lynne McTaggart as keynote speakers at several The Field Conferences, London, alongside leading frontier scientists and quantum physicists, i.e. Larry Dossey, M.D., Edgar Mitchell, Cleve Backster, Rupert Sheldrake, Gary Schwartz, Dr. Mario Varvoglis, and others; Keynote lecturers at several Festivals-for-Mind-Body-Spirit, London; Whole Life Expos, Los Angeles; Invited by Marianne Williamson to conduct an Interfaith Fellowship Service for her congregation in Michigan; Regular speaking engagements at lectures and seminars ranging from 10 to 2,000 people. Chrissie and Gary Blaze married in 1997 and lived in Los Angeles, California where they worked at the American Headquarters of the international metaphysical organization founded by their Spiritual teacher, Dr. George King - The Aetherius Society. In 2008, they moved to the Metro Detroit area where they continue to be active as Spiritual teachers and priests at The Aetherius Society Temple in Royal Oak, Michigan. They can be contacted at (248) 588-0290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Chrissie Blaze,Gary Blaze
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.