All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPatsy Rodenburg is the leading acting coach in the UK (she has worked with Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Ian McKellen and Cate Blanchett). Patsy has discovered the principles of speech in theatre apply extremely effectively when transferred into the workplace. Do you want to be more persuasive? Do you want to enthuse and inpsire and feel good whenever you present or speak in public? This practical programme will make you as effective as Judi Dench is on screen in every meeting, pitch and conversation in person or on the phone. You will learn how to impress your boss without being overbearing, connect with people if you are introvert and you will have true confidence in all your communication. There are practical exercises and example throughout and Patsy's results are amazing.
- Author BiographyAs Director of Voice at London's Royal National Theatre and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Patsy Rodenburg, OBE is recognized as one of the world's leading voice and acting coaches. Patsy seamlessly transfers her coaching techniques from the stage into the realm of everyday life.
- Author(s)Patsy Rodenburg
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight274 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.