All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll relationships have a moment where communication goes out the window and a struggle for power overtakes common sense. Power Snuggles: Your Path to Vibrant and Lasting Love is the perfect guide to achieve peace and understanding in any relationship. Penned by therapists Jon and Beverly Meyerson, who counsel together as a married team, this self-help guide will teach couples to turn their power struggles into power snuggles. The Meyersons have included more than seventy-five scenarios that are presented in engaging, quick story formats. They then analyze and resolve the challenges presented in each scenario to help readers approach their own unique situation. The perspectives of both Jon and Beverly shine through in this book, so neither side is left unheard. Some of the issues covered are the blame game, feeling unappreciated, active listening, melting stress, taking steps for greater love, keeping things new and exciting, and getting to the deeper issues behind squabbles. By using the tips and techniques presented here, couples will achieve conversations they never thought possible while simultaneously creating a comfortable atmosphere for change in their relationship.
- Author BiographyBeverly Meyerson attended the University of California at Fullerton, Long Beach State College, and the University of Maryland. She worked with children for fifteen years as an art instructor and as the administrator of a multi-campus child care center. She later became the director of the Bnai Brith International Museum Shop in Washington, DC. Beverly was a volunteer in Montgomery Country, Maryland, assisting victims of domestic violence and accompanying them to their court hearings. Jon Meyerson received his bachelors degree from the University of Pennsylvania and received graduate degrees in social work and economics from Catholic University of America and American University. He has been employed with the US Federal Government in the Presidents Office of Management and Budget, and he worked on a variety of social welfare programs in other Federal agencies.
- Author(s)Beverly Meyerson,Jon Meyerson
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Weight302 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.