All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep aside, juicing-souping is the newest way to build a better body and power your health, all while enjoying big bowls of soup filled with real, satisfying ingredients. Unlike high-sugar, low-fiber juice cleanses, souping is just the opposite-low sugar, high fiber, and filling! Kwn as America's get-real nutritionist Rachel Beller has created a transformative, science-based plan to help you detox and drop pounds without deprivation. You'll find more than 50 delicious soup recipes and an easy 3-step action plan: * 3-Day Detox: pure, clean souping to jump-start your weight loss * 3-Week Transformation: shed up to 15 pounds with tasty soups and other healthy meals * Maintenance Method: tips to keep you on this simple and sustainable plan The best part: Power Souping will revolutionize the way you think about what you put in your body-for w and for life. You will get all the nutrients that you need- crashing, falling back into bad habits when the diet is done. With dozens of flavorful soups to choose from-hot and cold, sweet and savory, and numerous vegan and gluten-free options-Power Souping is t only a practical weight-loss method, but also a guide to feeling your amazing best. So grab your spoon and get ready to transform your body-and your life.
- Author BiographyRachel S. Beller is a registered dietitian nutritionist with a master's degree in nutritional science. She founded the Beller Nutritional Institute in Beverly Hills, where her clients include Hollywood stars, executives, and people from all walks of life. Rachel is a spokesperson for the American Cancer Society and is actively involved in community outreach. She also serves as a nutrition expert for Glamour magazine and was the nutritionist for NBC's hit series The Biggest Loser. She appears frequently on Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, CNN, and ABC World News Tonight, and is the author of the bestselling book Eat to Lose, Eat to Win.
- Author(s)Rachel Beller
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight720 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.