All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA revised hands-on guide to address library media specialists' most pressing issues, with customizable forms, letters, brochures, handouts, and presentations to communicate the value of what you do to different audiences.
- Author BiographyJoyce Kasman Valenza is library information specialist at Spring field Township High School Library in Erdenheim, Pennsylvania. An award-winning teacher-librarian and bestselling author, she is a popular speaker and workshop presenter on library and education issues, as well as information literacy skills. Her weekly column, techlife@school, appears in the Philadelphia Inquirer. She is the author of Power Research Tools (ALA Editions). Her articles have appeared in Classroom Connect School Library Journal, and Voice of Youth Advocates. Video projects include the YALSA Top Ten Award-winner, Internet Searching Skills, She won the IASL School Library Web Page of the Year Award in 2001, was named Miken Educator in 1997-98, and served as a Library of Congress American Memory Fellow and in a Fulbright Japan program for teachers.
- Author(s)Joyce Kasman Valenza
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.