All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionPower U: Seven Keys to Finding Purpose and Achieving Success uses anecdotes from ordinary people's daily lives and their most memorable moments to introduce seven insights that can help people discover God's plans and make decisions to help those plans succeed. S.M. Croucher groups the vignettes and reflections into categories called keys: purpose; planning, persistence, and progress; positive perception; people and peace; perseverance; power and possibility; and prosperity. Many of the individual entries grouped under each of the keys offer inspirational quotes and scriptures that highlight the themes of the stories and their reflections. Because the entries present insights that can create openings for discovering ways to change one's life, the Introduction's sound advice recommends taking time to read slowly and to let the entries do their work in guiding self-reflection. Perhaps you have taken stock of your life and said, There must be more than this! What really is my purpose? If that is so, then Power U: Seven Keys to Finding Purpose and Achieving Success offers the opportunity and the means for you to take stock of your life, to explore the possible directions your life's journey might take, and to say, This is my purpose! This is how I can succeed.
- Author(s)S M Croucher
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.