All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Meyer, # 1 New York Times bestselling author, helps readers tap into the life-changing power of positive words and prayer to overcome everyday problems in POWER WORDS. Developing the habit of speaking God's Word will unlock the power of transformation in readers' lives. In this compact derivative of her bestselling book, Me and My Big Mouth, Joyce Meyer draws from personal experience and Scripture to illustrate how prayer and positive words can be used to overcome every challenge that stands in the way of fulfillment. Joyce teaches readers how to to stop talking idly about their problems and use God's POWER WORDS to defeat them.
- Author BiographyJOYCE MEYER is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Enjoying Everyday Life airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman. Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherHachette Book Group
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHachette Book Group
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byJodi Carlisle
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time210
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $34.22Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.42
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $20.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.