All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPower and Performance: Software Analysis and Optimization is a guide to solving performance problems in modern Linux systems. Power-efficient chips are help if the software those chips run on is inefficient. Starting with the necessary architectural background as a foundation, the book demonstrates the proper usage of performance analysis tools in order to pinpoint the cause of performance problems, and includes best practices for handling common performance issues those tools identify.
- Author BiographyJim Kukunas began programming at a young age, teaching himself C and x86 assembly. He is an alumnus of Allegheny College with a degree in Computer Science. Today, he is a software engineer in Intel's Open Source Technology Center. As a performance optimization engineer on the core Linux kernel team, much of his work focuses on kernel space and user space performance optimizations. His efforts have enhanced many projects including the Linux kernel, Zlib, the Englightenment Foundation Libraries, Meego, Android, and many others.
- Author(s)Jim Kukunas
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.