All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on techniques for minimizing power dissipation during test application at logic and register-transfer levels of abstraction of the VLSI design flow. It surveys existing techniques and presents several test automation techniques for reducing power in scan-based sequential circuits and BIST data paths.
- Author(s)Bashir M. Al-Hashimi,Nicola Nicolici
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.