All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionJesus came to bring reconciliation. In the Sermon on the Mount, he declares that our offerings will t bring a harvest until we reconcile with our brothers. The word he often uses to describe our relationships is agreement-in Greek, sumphoneo. It is the word we get the English symphony from. Every instrument in an orchestra is different but when they are led by a capable conductor the music is miraculous. This is the kind of harmony that is sweet to the ears of God. This kind of relationship makes miracles possible. God loves this kind of unity! The Power of Agreement shows you how to have this kind of unity in all of your relationships. The kind God desires for each of us. The kind He uses to change our lives so that we have a lasting impact in the lives of people around us. The truth is, we need each other. And if we want to change the world. If we want God's will to truly be done on earth, we need to kw how to come into agreement with people and build healthy, strong relationships.
- Author BiographyIn 1979 Ron Phillips, Dmin, was called as pastor of Central Baptist Church located in the Chattanooga, Tennessee, area, where he serves today. Under his ministry, this Southern Baptist church has experienced the birth and growth of many ministries and has exploded into new realms of renewal and spiritual awakening. Phillips has a bachelor's degree from Samford University and a master of divinity and a doctorate of ministry from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He is the author of numerous books including, Our Invisible Allies and Everyone's Guide to Demons and Spiritual Warfare.
- Author(s)Ron Phillips
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.