CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvery meaningful life is a series of trials and triumphs and both have to be accepted with equal poise for perennial joy. This book explains that matter how much one may try or wish, there is real control over the events of life and one has to face them as they come. A positive person accepts these gracefully and grows wiser in the process. However, the reverse is what befalls upon a negative person with negative thoughts and actions. In this motivational book, the author has narrated several anecdotes from his own life or from those closely connected to him. From every incident he draws a positive inspiration for himself, as well as for others. Very aptly titled, each incident has been described in a simple, short and lucid manner which keeps the reader engaged throughout the book. This is a very powerful and moving book that provides ample scope for self-development.
- Author(s)Rakesh K. Mittal
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight258 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.