All listings for this product
About this product
What does it take for you to lead an inspired life?
Imagine living healthier in a more peaceful world. Imagine more. For you have the very key to unlock the door that blocks your way. Together, we can make it a reality to last for many generations to come. Peace and health is what many of us desire for ourselves and our families, yet we do t realize that it is closer to our grasps, than we think it is. Are you going to roll your eyes, or are you going to embrace the thought, that all it takes is a simple smile.
It is our duty to leave this world a better place than when we found it, and the only way we can do this, is through a language we can all understand, and that is the language of a smile. It is the only language that is understood universally. It is the only possession that cant be borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is of value to anyone, until it is happily given away. It brings rest to the weary, and cheers the discouraged. A smile costs thing, but gives plenty.
- Author(s)Maria Pooni
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.