All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBased on his thirty years of using acupuncture in an integrative medical practice, Power of the Five Elements presents the Five Adaptation Types, Dr. Charles Moss s modern application of the Five Elements of Chinese medicine. This book provides you with: A roadmap to understanding why you react to stress the way you do and a comprehensive new approach to improving your ability to adapt A fascinating synthesis, presented for the first time, of the ancient wisdom of Taoist Chinese Medicine and current mind-body research Case histories and questionnaires to identify your Adaptation Type and specific, individualized recommendations behavioral changes, exercises, meditations to improve adaptation, reduce stress, and enhance healthy aging A clear understanding of the importance of lowering abrmal levels of cortisol, the main stress hormone associated with heart disease, diabetes, and cancer If you are ready to increase your energy levels, improve your mood, and reduce your risk for serious illness, get started today and discover your Adaptation Type through Power of the Five Elements.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Moss, MD, has been practicing integrative medicine and Five Element acupuncture in La Jolla, California, since 1978. A pioneer in combining Eastern wisdom and the best of scientific integrative medical practice, he has taught Five Element acupuncture through the UCLA School of Medicine, the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, and the Five Element Acupuncture Physician Training Program. He holds a master s degree in acupuncture degree from the College of Traditional Acupuncture, UK, participated in the founding of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture and the American Holistic Medical Association, and is a Fellow and Diplomate of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, and a Diplomate (Board Certified) of the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Moss has written multiple articles on Five Element acupuncture and regularly presents workshops through the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
- Author(s)Charles Moss
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.