All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionCaptivating and enlightening stories, as well as proven techniques and strategies, will help readers transform fear and self-doubt into self-empowerment at work and at home, so they can create the life they want. Many times fear and self-doubt steal joy, keeping people stuck and blinding them to the abundance given to them in the present moment. For those readers, The Power to Believe is a must read.
- Author BiographySusan K Wehrley's corporate office is in Brookfield, Wisconsin. She is known as a 'Transformation Expert'. She works with executives and employees at companies such as Harley-Davidson, Time Warner, and PepsiCo to help them be personally empowered in difficult situations with difficult people, so that they can create the life and results they want. She has been a corporate trainer and coach for 17 years.
- Author(s)Susan K. Wehrley
- PublisherThomas & Kay, LLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBrookfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Kay, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.