All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionpower10 LEADERSHIP is a practical guide and reference designed with the busy manager and leader in mind. It is filled with valuable insights, practical tools and sound advice to help you set the direction and tone, and get everyone in the boat rowing the same direction. You will be able to assess current performance against ten power10 success factors, prioritize areas that need focus, and take action. power10 LEADERSHIP will also help you affect change and increase commitment at all levels of the organization. Moreover, when customer and business situations warrant, you will kw how to call for a power10 to usher your boat and crew successfully across the finish line. When you apply the principles and actions described in power10 LEADERSHIP, your team and organization will be more effective, ready to compete in the race, and poised to cross the finish line first.
- Author BiographyLinda Oien, management consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, speaker and former Fortune 500 executive possesses 35 years experience providing practical management, motivational and organizational solutions that lead to success. Since entering the leadership ranks, Oien has believed that training and development should reach beyond concept and theory and bring practical application to life. That is why she has written this book...to help people become the leaders they want to be, actively engage people in running the business, pull ahead of the competition and win the race. In both her corporate career and while consulting private, public and non-profit clients, Oien has developed individuals and positioned groups to achieve their full potential through effective leadership practices. Now, these same management methods are available to help you successfully: Assess operational needs Set clear direction Create organizational alignment Strengthen leadership Engage and develop people Build accountability Follow her power10 workbook's practical advice and you'll learn how to get everyone in the boat rowing the same direction. Linda Oien lives in Spokane, WA, where - through her company, businessPATHS - she accepts speaking engagements, facilitates leadership and team-building workshops and helps companies apply power10 LEADERSHIP principles.
- Author(s)Linda Oien
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.