All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast-paced and easy to read, this new book teaches you the basics of PowerPoint 2007 so you can start using the program right away. This concise guide shows readers how to work with PowerPoint's most useful features and its completely redesigned interface. With clear explanations, step-by-step instructions, lots of illustrations, and plenty of timesaving advice, PowerPoint 2007 for Starters: The Missing Manual will quickly teach you to: create, save, set up, run, and print a basic bullets-and-background slideshow; learn how to add pictures, sound, video, animated effects, and controls (buttons and links) to your slides; and, discover how to incorporate text, spreadsheets, and animations created in other programs. The new PowerPoint is radically different from previous versions. Over the past decade, PowerPoint has grown in complexity, but its once-simple toolbar has been packed with so many features that t even the pros could find them all. For PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft redesigned the user interface completely, adding a tabbed toolbar that makes every feature easy to locate. Unfortunately, Microsoft's documentation is as scant as ever, so even if you find the features you need, you still may t kw what to do with them. But with this book, you can breeze through the new user interface and its timesaving features in time. PowerPoint 2007 for Starters: The Missing Manual is the perfect primer for anyone who needs to create effective presentations.
- Author BiographyE. A. Vander Veer has authored or edited fourteen books to date (including this fine tome). Her work has appeared in dozens of on-and offline publications, including Byte, The Writer, Salon.com, and CNN.com. Currently, she lives in Minnesota with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Emily A. Vander Veer
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.