Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMake the most of PowerPoint 2013-without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to learn PowerPoint and use it to create dynamic, eye-catching presentations that you can deliver in person or on the Web. Even if you've never used PowerPoint before, you'll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. PowerPoint has never, ever been this simple! Who knew how simple PowerPoint(R) 2013 could be? This is the easiest, most practical beginner's guide to using Microsoft's incredibly powerful new PowerPoint 2013 presentation software...simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here's a small sample of what you'll learn: * Quickly move from learning PowerPoint 2013 basics to creating and delivering polished, dynamic presentations * Communicate data visually using pictures, shapes, charts, and SmartArt * Design sophisticated presentations even faster with themes, variants, and custom layouts * Enliven your presentations with animation, audio, and video, including online video from websites such as YouTube * Collaborate on presentations using SkyDrive, Microsoft's online file-sharing solution * Create MP4 and Windows Media videos from your PowerPoint presentations * Publish and deliver your presentations on the Web * Create and edit PowerPoint presentations on the go, using the PowerPoint Web App * Access your presentations from a tablet or smartphone * Expand the power of PowerPoint with third-party tools * And much more...Patrice-Anne Rutledgeis a business techlogy author and consultant who specializes in teaching others to maximize the power of new techlogies. Patrice has used-and has trained others to use-PowerPoint for many years, designing presentations for meetings, seminars, trade shows, and worldwide audiences. She is also the author of five previous books about PowerPoint for Pearson Education. She can be reached through her website at www.patricerutledge.com. Category: Microsoft Office Covers: PowerPoint 2013 User Level: Beginning
- Author BiographyPatrice-Anne Rutledge is a business technology author and consultant who specializes in teaching others to maximize the power of new technologies. Patrice has used-and has trained others to use-PowerPoint for many years, designing presentations for meetings, seminars, trade shows, and worldwide audiences. She is also the author of five previous books about PowerPoint for Pearson Education. She can be reached through her website at www.patricerutledge.com.
- Author(s)Patrice-Anne Rutledge
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.