PowerPoint 97 for Windows for Dummies Quick Reference by Camille McCue (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.80+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've got imminent deadlines, your bosses are breathing down your neck, and a restless audience is waiting for your company's PowerPoint presentation. But you can't remember how to change the background color of your slide show, or you can't quite master the art of integrating that sales graph for the last two quarters. What to do? Get in, get the information you need, get out, and get back to work with PowerPoint 97 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference, the quick and easy way to create and fine-tune powerful multimedia presentations with Microsoft's PowerPoint program. This invaluable A-to-Z reference guide gives you all the facts, and ne of the fluff, to create dazzling presentations with text, graphics, sound, and video. Discover quick pointers on preparing PowerPoint slides for paper, screen, or Web site presentations; take a crash course in pulling a PowerPoint presentation together in time at all; and cut to the chase with templates, wizards, and masters. Plus, PowerPoint 97 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference also includes dozens of ideas for creating special slide shows for business, education, or family fun.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Camille McCue has lived, slept, and breathed PowerPoint throughout most of the 1990s. She first learned to use the ubiquitous little program as a presentation tool for teaching physics via satellite TV to rural kids across the country. While on-air, she challenged her students to stretch their intellectual limits with activities like build your own boomerang, even though the kids in upstate New York often lost their creations in the snow. Camille landed her tele-teaching position after instructing high school mathematics in a farm community south of her hometown of San Antonio, Texas. Prior to that, she worked as a marketing representative - and printer specialist (yawn) - for IBM. For three exhilarating years, Camille worked for NASA, producing and hosting live electronic field trips showcasing the agency's cutting-edge aerospace research. There, she employed every imaginable telecommunication technology - including satellite, compressed video, microwave, and the Internet - to deliver programming to schools and the public. Since 1993, she has also served as host of the PBS Passport to Knowledge project, and was especially thrilled to anchor a live uplink celebrating the 1997 landing of Mars Pathfinder. Camille absolutely loves her current position as the Ready to Learn program administrator for KLVX-TV, the PBS affiliate in Las Vegas, Nevada. There, she coaches teachers, librarians, and parents in using PBS kids' shows like Arthur and Wishbone as vehicles for promoting children's literacy. Camille has an M.A. in Education, with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction, from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and a B.A. in Mathematics from the University of Texas at Austin (go Longhorns!). She is a certified teacher in physics and mathematics, and serves as adjunct faculty teaching classroom computer applications at UNLV. Work aside, Camille is an enthusiastic champion of Las Vegas, an avid devourer of Indian food, and a dedicated fan of X-Files. But most of all, she is passionate about her exceptionally wonderful and supportive husband Michael, their two tabby cats, and their three tri-colored beagles.
- Author(s)Camille McCue
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/1998
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleFor Dummies Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width149 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.