Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of selected real-world scenarios, detailed solutions, and screenshots. If you are a system administrator who wants to automate repeated daily tasks and perform complex administration requirements in a timely manner with less effort, then this is the book for you. In order to get the maximum benefit of this book you need to have some basic scripting kwledge and good administration experience.
- Author BiographySherif Talaat is a young computer science addict, and is MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, and MCITP certified. Sherif has been working in the ICT industry since 2005; he used to work on Microsoft core infrastructure platforms and solutions with more focus on IT Process Automation and Scripting Techniques. Sherif was one of the early adopters of Windows PowerShell in the Middle East and Africa. He used to speak about Windows PowerShell at technical events and user groups gatherings, and he is the founder of the Egypt PowerShell User Group (http://powershellgroup.org/egypt) and the author behind the first and only Arabic PowerShell blog (http://arabianpowershell.wordpress.com). He has been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for PowerShell four times in row since 2009. You can also catch him at sheriftalaat.com Haijun Fu has been a Microsoft MVP in Windows PowerShell since 2011. Haijun has been in the IT industry since 2002. He has many years of software development and system architecture design experience. He is well organized and partook in several large scale information management system projects for design, development, testing and optimization, with many years' experience in project management and team organization. His scope of work covers development, testing, integration, IT control and risk assessment and consultation, and so on. He has been focusing on PowerShell, cloud computing, the next generation of Internet security, Internet technology development, software testing, and database design for a long time. He is skilled at systems analysis, architecture design, and software project management especially. In his free time, Haijun maintains his blog on http://www.fuhaijun.com. Haijun's books include Windows PowerShell 2.0 Application Programming Best Practices (Publishing House of Electronics Industry, China 2010) and PowerShell 350 Utilize Example: Windows Automation Guide (Taiwan drmaster Culture Co., Ltd. 2010). If he isn't writing books then he's most likely doing extensive reading, listening to music, and travelling.
- Author(s)Haijun Fu,John Arundel,Sherif Talaat
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.