All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom spelling tests to future mates - learn to pray for every aspect of your children's lives. As a parent, you want your prayers to have an impact on the lives of your children. But how can you ensure that will happen? What are some of the vital things you should pray for? How can you claim God's glorious promises for your kids? In POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR YOUR CHILDREN, you'll find the answers to these questions, along with rich, Scripture-based prayers that will show you how to communicate more confidently, more fervently, and more effectively with the Lord. Most important, your prayer life will be forever changed as you learn to pray more intimately and wisely to the One who loves your children most of all.
- Author BiographyHeather Kopp Heather Kopp is an editor, bestselling author, and a Narnia fan since childhood. Her dozens of books include the God's Little Book of Guarantees series and the bestselling The Dieter's Prayer Book. With her husband she co-authored the best-selling, Powerful Prayers for Your Family (Waterbrook). She enjoys biking, Vanagon camping, and Italian cooking, especially when followed with gelato. Kopp and her writer/editor husband, David, have five adult children and live in Central Oregon . David Kopp David Kopp was the founding editor of Christian Parenting Today magazine, wr Heather Harpham Kopp is a freelance editor, author, and advertising copywriter. For four years, she wrote the popular column, Out of the Ordinary, for Virtue magazine. She is the author of fourteen books, including Praying the Bible for Your Baby and I Stole God from Goody-Two-Shoes. She has also co-authored numerous titles with her husband David Kopp, including Praying the Bible for Your Children and Praying the Bible for Your Marriage. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)David Kopp,Heather Kopp
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.