All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to just blink your eyes and be completely stress-free, incredibly happy and content with your life? You can! Try it. Then try some of the following, while being subconsciously aware how you feel. Look around you and name all the objects that you see. Smell the air and try to identify the odor. Listen to all the ises. Touch something and feel the texture. It is a 100% guarantee that you will feel completely stress-free, happy and content. See if you can do it without naming things. Simply be aware of your surroundings, right here, right w. Living in the moment is your key to unconditional happiness and enlightenment. It's as simple as that. We have somehow evolved into very complicated beings and we just can't see the forest through the trees. Deep down, we want simplicity. We want quick and easy solutions. We want to feel unconditionally happy, peaceful and relaxed, and so we keep searching for ways to make it happen. You're t much different than I was or you wouldn't be reading this w. We are the type of people who are done with being stressed out and unhappy and have a positive outlook that we will find answers. We are intelligent and aggressively engross ourselves in countless self-help books, spiritual disciplines and religious practices in hopes of finding true, lasting happiness. Happy, mad, sad and fearful are the four human emotions of which only one of them is in the current moment. Happy! The other three rely on thoughts of the past or predictions of the future. So when you live in the here and w, you cut off all the negative emotions of anger, sadness and fearfulness. That's exactly what happens when you read or do any of your other favorite activities. Your focus is in the moment and that is why you enjoy them so much. That is why you continue looking for more of the same, so that you can feel that way all of the time. That's what drove me and that's what drives millions of people around the globe to keep searching for lasting happiness, peace and contentment. All the searching is what drives you farther from the simple truth. If you stop looking, you will discover that you already have what you seek. When your complicated mind unwinds itself, you have an awakening and the weight of stress and craving for happiness is lifted. It is just like waking up from a dream. You realize that your daily life was a dream and awaken to reality. Your mind becomes crystal clear. You have heightened awareness and all of your senses are intensified. Your memory improves. You feel physically and mentally light as a feather. You have the supreme bliss of enlightenment that could never be adequately described. Following my own awakening, I saw the need for literature with specific instructions, nsense or filler, that gives you instant results. Your own enlightenment is t only feasible but probable. If you have been studying/practicing Buddhism or any spiritual discipline on a quest for enlightenment, this book will be the final push you need. It is a fresh, new and extremely simplified perspective on every element of the Eightfold Path and Four Noble Truths. It is sure to clarify any points you may be struggling with. If you are a complete vice or new to this subject matter, you will be saving yourself a lot of time practicing, reading and studying countless sources of information. Powerful Wisdom was written with you in mind. Whether you are looking for enlightenment or just to live a happier stress-free life, I give to you my Powerful Wisdom. You are just 172 life-changing pages away. Brace yourself!
- Author BiographyKurt Arrow is a 55 year old husband, father and grandfather living in Connecticut. He is an Aikido Black Belt Master, and is a Personal Success Coach. His inspirational triumph over adversity, which lead to his spiritual enlightenment and his new self-help book, Powerful Wisdom, is a true testament to successful perseverance. He has devoted the rest of his life to helping others achieve their own awakening and stress-free, unconditional happiness by applying ancient wisdom to today's fast paced, highly stressful environment.
- Author(s)Kurt Arrow
- PublisherRicarson-Hewett Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRicarson-Hewett Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.