All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are the New Zealand All Blacks the best rugby team in the world? How does the Kirov Ballet produce generation after generation of exceptional ballerinas? How did Southwest Airlines evolve from being an idiosyncratic Texan airline to become one of the most successful businesses internationally? How does the Finnish School Education System deliver great results by breaking conventions? Powerhouse uncovers the performance secrets of some of the most impressive organizations around the world and reveals the key principles they have in common to enable any business to raise their own bar. To understand what makes these organizations great, MacNeice and Bowen have conducted immersive and personal research; investigating their culture, interviewing their leaders and observing their everyday practice. Despite this diverse range of seemingly contrasting industries - business, sport, techlogy, finance, the arts - each of these successful institutions share a common bond: they are world-class industry leaders and have repeatedly outperformed their competition. Powerhouse explores what lessons can be learnt from these organizations to provide a unique and in-depth analysis of how enduring high performance can be developed.
- Author BiographyBrian MacNeice is an expert in high performance and is a regular speaker on the topic at business conferences and seminars. Brian regularly runs High Performance workshops for organisations, leadership teams and senior executives. He has advised many blue chip companies in a career spanning almost 20 years across a diverse range of industry sectors. Brian is Managing Director of Kotinos Partners, which is a consultancy that focuses on helping CEOs and Leadership teams deliver sustained high performance. James Bowen is an expert in strategy and organisational design and a performance consultant with over 15 years of advisory experience. Over the course of his career, James has worked with executive teams of blue-chip companies on a range of engagements with the achievement of step-change performance improvement as their common goal. James is also Managing Director of Kotinos Partners, which is a consultancy that focuses on helping CEOs and Leadership teams deliver sustained high performance.
- Author(s)Brian MacNeice,James Bowen
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.