All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe #1 private developer in the U.S., Jorge Perez reveals his billionaire secrets for power investors.BR Kwn as the King of Condominiums and the Steven Spielberg of Real Estate, top developer Jorge Perez reveals his principles for achieving success in even the toughest real estate market through a clear, step-by-step process. Perez specifies effective business tactics that will lead to evergreen profits, including: ? Key points to smart investing ? Cardinal rules for picking and building property ? Commandments on negotiating the best deal ? Valuable tips on securing equity ? Steps for successfully selling property Finally, Perez explains how to manage and grow investments over the long term. Emphasizing the importance of staying flexible in an ever-changing market, Perez offers personal anecdotes, key business philosophies, and top insider methods to inspire and motivate any investor or entrepreneur to achieve the ultimate success in real estate.
- Author BiographyTop developer Jorge Perez began his massive success in the real estate industry during a difficult market like today s, and he is convinced that investors at any level can do the same.As a member of the top 200 on the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans, a billionaire, and one of Time Magazine s 2005 top 25 most influential Hispanics, Jorge Perez started with no financial assets and has come to master the ups and downs of the real estate business better than anyone in the country.
- Author(s)Jorge Perez
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Penguin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDonald J Trump
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.