All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to achieve powerlifting success? The greatest 148-pound powerlifter of all time is bringing his expertise to competitive powerlifters everywhere to help them increase their bench press, squat and deadlift. Dan Austin, winner of nine World Powerlifting Championships and 15 US National Championships, has teamed up with Dr Bryan Mann to provide the most comprehensive powerlifting resource available. This -nsense approach to what it takes to train and compete in the sport offers 100 different exercises and lifts that promote the development of the three power movements, making it a one-stop guide to powerlifting success. Packed with technical advice covering everything from nutrition and flexibility to training tips and strategies for competition, Complete Guide to Powerlifting Powerlifting includes techniques and methods designed to help readers achieve their potential.
- Author BiographyDan Austin has been involved in the sport of powerlifting since 1979. Over the course of 30 years, he has won 9 world and 14 powerlifting championships. He has set numerous records in the squat and deadlift. Dan Austin serves as an assistant strength and conditioning coach for the South Carolina football team. Bryan Mann has been involved in the sport of powerlifting since 1996. Over the course of that time, he had set numerous records as a high school, teenage and juniors athlete. He is now an Assistant Director of Strength & Conditioning at the University of Missouri.
- Author(s)Bryan Mann,Dan Austin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 112 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.