All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom East Timor to the Middle East, from the nature of democracy to our place in the natural world, from intellectual politics to the politics of language, Powers and Prospects is a vital compilation of Chomsky's writings on a broad array of subject material. Chomsky lifts the veil of distortions that conceals the workings of history and social policy, and reveals how the 'new' world order is little more than a remarketing of the old. No admirer of Chomsky can afford to be without this timeless selection of his thought. First published in 1996.
- Author BiographyNoam Chomsky is a world renowned linguist and one of our foremost social critics. He is Institute Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at MIT and the author of numerous books for Pluto Press.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- Series TitleChomsky Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.