All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 explores nerve pressure for defense: breaking chokes, head locks, bear hugs and other grabs, and proper armbars.
- Author BiographyRobert Koga is a former premier law-enforcement instructor for the Los Angeles Police Department and a consultant for countless other agencies in the United States and around the world.
- Author(s)Robert Koga
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.