CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 features advanced joint locks and takedowns, more practical techniques for self-defence, as well as unique and effective aiki-do for the more advanced student. Approximate running time of this title is 55 minutes.
- Author BiographyRobert Koga is a former premier law-enforcement instructor for the Los Angeles Police Department and a consultant for countless other agencies in the United States and around the world.
- Author(s)Robert Koga
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.