All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike adult gastroenterology, pediatric gastroenterology is characterized by developmental disorders; the approach to the same disease condition may therefore be widely different, and there is an increasing need from pediatric gastroenterologists and pediatricians for easy diagstic tools. Algorithms provide a logical, concise and cost-effective approach to medical reasoning and help avoid excessive unnecessary procedures and testing. 'Practical Algorithms in Pediatric Gastroenterology' is a simple, bedside pragmatic text which classifies common clinical symptoms and signs, laboratory abrmalities and issues of management in the expanding field of pediatric gastroenterology as presented in daily practice. Written by leading experts in the field of pediatric gastroenterology and surrounding fields, this book is aimed at an audience of general and family practitioners, pediatricians and trainees who are t exposed on a day-to-day basis to pediatric gastroenterology problems.
- PublisherS Karger AG
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintS Karger AG
- Content Note51, 51 fig., 9 tab.
- Weight390 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byR. Shaoul
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.