All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Practical Application of Classroom Management Theories into Strategies, author George R. Taylor outlines the specific skills educators require for successful classroom management and behavior-controlling strategies. Research supports the premise that kwledge of effective classroom management techniques and strategies is essential in helping teachers to effectively deal with inappropriate, aggressive, and/or unaccepted classroom behaviors.
- Author BiographyGeorge R. Taylor is Professor of Special Education at Coppin State College and core professor at the Union Institute and University. He holds a double doctorate in Special Education and Educational Psychology from the Catholic University of America.
- Author(s)George R. Taylor
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width243 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.