Practical Applications in Business Aviation Management by Franklin D. Richey, James R. Cannon (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $194.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness aviation is one of America's most important yet least understood industries. Most organizations (about 85%) operating business aircraft are small and medium-size enterprises. They include a wide range of organizations: state governments, universities, charitable organizations, and all types of businesses. While the organizations that rely on business aviation are varied, they all have one thing in common: the need for fast, flexible, safe, and secure access to destinations worldwide. Many small U.S. businesses rely on business aviation. They are located in markets where the airlines have reduced or eliminated service, making business aviation an important connection to the rest of the world. Business aviation fosters efficiency and productivity, and is essential in an intensely competitive global marketplace. This textbook, Practical Applications in Business Aviation Management, systematically examines business aviation and provides you with a complete understanding of one of America's most dynamic industries. In this comprehensive guide to business aviation management, authors James R. Cann and Franklin D. Richey provide in-depth and useful information on all aspects of managing a corporate aviation program. The book begins with a brief look at the history of business aviation and its important role in the aviation industry. It then moves on to focus on the practical issues facing all corporate aviation programs, such as: *Regulatory compliance *Administrative issues *Aircraft and facility maintenance *Finances and budgeting *Aircraft selection and acquisition *Standard operating procedures *International operations *Human resource management *Training *Communication and teambuilding *Safety and security *And much more The book also includes a foreword by Ed Bolen, the President and CEO of the National Business Aviation Association. It is an essential tool for students and professionals who need comprehensive, accurate, and practical information on managing a corporate aviation program.
- Author BiographyJames R. Cannon has over 30 years of management experience in business aviation with companies such as The Home Depot and AMB Group, LLC., and for six years he has served on the board of directors of the National Business Aviation Association. He is the author of over 50 articles on management subjects in various business aviation magazines and journals. Franklin D. Richey is currently the Associate Dean of the College of Aviation at the Daytona Beach Campus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. He is the co-author of Commuter Airlines (1996) and the author of several articles on aviation management.
- Author(s)Franklin D. Richey,James R. Cannon
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.