Practical Arduino: Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware by Hugh Blemings, Jonathan Oxer (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate your own Ardui-based designs, gain in-depth kwledge of the architecture of Ardui, and learn the user-friendly Ardui language all in the context of practical projects that you can build yourself at home. Get hands-on experience using a variety of projects and recipes for everything from home automation to test equipment. Ardui has taken off as an incredibly popular building block among ubicomp (ubiquitous computing) enthusiasts, robotics hobbyists, and DIY home automation developers. Authors Jonathan Oxer and Hugh Blemings provide detailed instructions for building a wide range of both practical and fun Ardui-related projects, covering areas such as hobbies, automotive, communications, home automation, and instrumentation. * Take Ardui beyond blink to a wide variety of projects from simple to challenging * Hands-on recipes for everything from home automation to interfacing with your car engine management system * Explanations of techniques and references to handy resources for ubiquitous computing projects Supplementary material includes a circuit schematic reference, introductions to a range of electronic engineering principles and general hints & tips. These combine with the projects themselves to make Practical Ardui: Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware an invaluable reference for Ardui users of all levels. You'll learn a wide variety of techniques that can be applied to your own projects.
- Author BiographyJonathan Oxer, who has been labeled Australia's Geekiest Man, has been hacking on both hardware and software since he was a little tacker. He is a former president of Linux Australia, and founder and technical director of Internet Vision Technologies. He is author of a number of books, including How to Build a Website and Stay Sane, Ubuntu Hacks, and Quickstart Guide to Google AdWords. He has been surgically implanted with an RFID chip and is set to host an upcoming TV show called SuperHouse (www.superhouse.tv) featuring high-tech home renovation, open source automation systems, and domestic hardware hacking. Jonathan has appeared on top-rated TV shows and been interviewed on dozens of radio stations about his home automation system. He was technical supervisor for the first season of the reality TV show The Phone, has connected his car to the Internet (www.geekmyride.org), and is also a member of the core team of Lunar Numbat (www.lunarnumbat.org), an Australian group working with the European team White Label Space (www.whitelabelspace.com) on an unmanned moon mission for the Google Lunar X-Prize (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Oxer).
- Author(s)Hugh Blemings,Jonathan Oxer
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight786 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.