All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSecond in the series, Practical Aspects of Embedded System Design using Microcontrollers emphasizes the same philosophy of Learning by Doing and Hands on Approach with the application oriented case studies developed around the PIC16F877 and AT 89S52, today's most popular microcontrollers. Readers with an academic and theoretical understanding of embedded microcontroller systems are introduced to the practical and industry oriented Embedded System design. When kick starting a project in the laboratory a reader will be able to benefit experimenting with the ready made designs and 'C' programs. One can also go about carving a big dream project by treating the designs and programs presented in this book as building blocks. Practical Aspects of Embedded System Design using Microcontrollers is yet ather valuable addition and guides the developers to achieve shorter product development times with the use of microcontrollers in the days of increased software complexity. Going through the text and experimenting with the programs in a laboratory will definitely empower the potential reader, having more or less programming or electronics experience, to build embedded systems using microcontrollers around the home, office, store, etc. Practical Aspects of Embedded System Design using Microcontrollers will serve as a good reference for the academic community as well as industry professionals and overcome the fear of the newbies in this field of immense global importance.
- Author BiographyThe proposed book will complement Springer's rich collection of books on embedded systems and especially the book Exploring C for Microcontrollers - A Hands on Approach authored by the same group in 2007
- Author(s)G.M. Naik,Jivan Parab,Rajanish K. Kamat,Santosh A. Shinde,Vinod G. Shelake
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.