All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want your employees to communicate with each other in a consistently direct and respectful way? Communication problems and the need to deliver hard messages plague interactions between employees, physicians and patients. While your employees are caring and intend to work harmoniously with each other, they may t have the necessary skills. With Practical Assertiveness, you can help your team master and apply tactful, direct, and compassionate communication that will make it more likely that they achieve the results that you and they want. Written by healthcare communication expert Wendy Leebov Ed.D, Practical Assertiveness is a clear nuts and bolts guide filled with case situations, self-assessment tools, and practice exercises that help learners: 1) Communicate their wants, needs and feelings in a genuine way that shows their caring and altruistic intentions 2) Build harmonious, respectful relationships 3) Reach new heights of self-confidence, contribution and pride in their work If you are anxious to replace difficult, tension-ridden interactions with direct, respectful exchanges, Practical Assertiveness has the strategies for you!
- Author BiographyPresident and CEO of Leebov Golde Group, Wendy Leebov is a passionate advocate for creating healing environments for patients, families, and the entire healthcare team. Together with the Leebov Golde Team, she provides high-impact consulting services, supporting healthcare organizations with culture change strategies, training and tools for enhancing the patient and employee experience. With 30 + years of experience and extraordinary skills in communication, training design and delivery, Wendy is known for making hard skills learnable and motivating people to stretch and apply skills that set them apart. Wendy has written more than twelve books for health care, as well as developed her groundbreaking video-based training-The Patient Experience Skill Building System.
- Author(s)Wendy Leebov Ed D
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.