About this product
- DescriptionPractical Baking covers the entire field of practical bakery foods production and pastry making, bringing students up to speed on the latest bakery developments, and emphasizing the production of international yeast-raised bakery products and new practices in speed-up production.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Sultan is a baking consultant with U.S. Wheat Associates, an export market development organization representing the American wheat industry. He is currently involved in the research and development of bakery foods in foreign countries, and conducts seminars and practical demonstrations in various countries. He is also the author of Practical Baking Manual, The Pastry Chef, Food Products Formulary (Vol. 2), and several teaching guides, lesson plans, and training monographs on baking for the New York City Board of Education.
- Author(s)William J. Sulton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1742 g
- Width199 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.