All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAvoiding overly large blocks of code used in most other database programming books, this book shows a simple and easy way to create database programs and explains how to build professional and practical databases more efficiently. In addition to Design Tools and Wizards, the runtime object method is also discussed and analyzed to let users design and implement more sophisticated data-driven applications with complicated coding techniques. Three popular database systems - Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2005, and Oracle Database 10g Express Edition (XE) - are discussed in detail, with practical examples and sample projects. This book will appeal to college students, programmers, and software engineers alike. Sample code and additional exercise questions for students, as well as solutions and lecture slides for instructors, are available via the Web (www.cambridge.org/9780521712354).
- Author BiographyDr Ying Bai is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Johnson C. Smith University in Charlotte, North Carolina. His special interests include computer architecture, software engineering, programming languages, fuzzy logic controls, automatic and robot controls, and robot calibrations. His industrial experience includes positions at Motorola MMS, Schlumberger ATE Technology, Immix TeleCom, and Lam Research. He is a senior member of the IEEE and a member of the ACM. Dr. Bai has published numerous research articles and five previous books on programming in the Windows environment and fuzzy logic controls.
- Author(s)Ying Bai
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note623 b/w illus. 88 tables 194 exercises
- Weight1550 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.