All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive, yet practical guide to the care and management of patients with dementia from time of diagsis to the end of life. It is intended for the increasing number of physicians, nurses, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, and long-term care givers responsible for the care of individuals with dementia. In the Third Edition, the authors have increased their emphasis on the use of n-pharmacologic treatments for behavioral and neuropsychiatric symptoms and incorporated the previous edition's chapter on genetics into their discussion of specific diseases that cause dementia. Other sections that have received extensive revision or expansion include those on diagstic techniques, early prevention, evaluation of clinical needs, and variations between sites of care.
- Author BiographyPeter V. Rabins is the founding director of the Division of Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry in the Johns Hopkins Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. He was the Richman Family Professor of Alzhiemer's disease and related disorders.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byConstantine G. Lyketsos,Cynthia D. Steele,Peter V. Rabins
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.