All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive introduction to electricity and electronics for students at school or college and other institutions of education and training. The book covers various applications, experiments, demonstrations and circuits. The Motivate series has been developed to meet the need for practical, appropriate and up-to-date technical and vocational core textbooks. The series is based on the principle that each book must be relevant to the needs of the reader, and contain all that is required for a comprehensive understanding and study of the subject area. Each title in the series highlights the key concepts; includes illustrations, examples and exercises; features end-of-chapter summaries allowing for self-check, followed by exercises and questions; answers to the questions and a list of key words.
- Author(s)John Watson
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication19/09/1994
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMotivate S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight519 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.