All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Fabrication and Assembly Techniques guides enthusiasts through the most essential processes for assembling a high-performance engine, car, or motorcycle. Tasks like fabricating mounts for fuel pumps or ignition boxes, selecting fasteners and hardware for securing components, and plumbing brake and fuel systems are among the many topics covered.
- Author BiographyWayne Scraba has a diverse background in both writing and motorsports. He has toiled as a magazine editor, a technical editor, and a freelance magazine contributor and has authored five automotive books. His work has appeared in more than 60 high-performance automotive, motorcycle, and aviation magazines worldwide.
- Author(s)Wayne Scraba
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.