All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA facilitator helps groups of people to enable them to interact more effectively in a wide range of situations and occupations, including workplaces, organizational planning, leisure and health activities and community development. Facilitation is an emerging and exciting profession. This title deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyDr Christine Hogan is a professional facilitator, educator and author. She is committed to helping people to learn how to facilitate and to enhance innovations in facilitation through reflective practice, networking and research.
- Author(s)Christine Hogan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight765 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.