All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionField & Stream Magazine called the first edition of this essential book: 'The longtime bible of kts and kt tying.' New lines and leaders, new kts, and new menclature required a completely new book - and this is the full-color successor, a book that all owners of the original Practical Fishing Kts will surely want. Graced with the exceptionally clear line illustrations by Rod Walinchus, w in full color, this book is a must for all fishermen - fresh and saltwater, fly, bait, and spinning - who want the clearest possible instructions on how to tie all the essential kts that hold.
- Author BiographyMark Sosin and Lefty Kreh are the authors of many books, separately and together, and among the most respected fishermen-authors in America. They have written for every major outdoor magazine in the country.
- Author(s)Lefty Kreh,Mark Sosin
- PublisherThe Lyons Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note253 colour illustrations
- Weight17 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.