All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionNative Americans have long survived off the land of Connecticut's plains and mountain-lands. The many species of trees, bushes and plants throughout the state have provided them with food, medicine and shelter. Whether for survival, curiosity or just for fun, this book will walk you through identifying and utilizing Connecticut's natural wonders. If disaster strikes, this book is a must-have; you will be able to confidently walk through urban areas or the deep wilderness and possess much of the kwledge and skill the Native Americans used to survive.
- Author BiographySteven C Golieb is an avid outdoorsman, owner of Edible Wilds LLC, a company specializing in edible wild plant products, and teaches classes on wild edible plants. Born in Oregon, raised in New York City and now a long time resident of Utah, Steven has spent years living in the outdoors refining his survival knowledge and skills. Steven has also attended Utah Valley University studying Environmental Science. Steven currently lives in Utah with his wife, daughter and his dog, Bella.
- Author(s)Steven C Golieb
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographer(s)Steven C Golieb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.